At Prime, we are always interested in engaging with motivated individuals who would prosper in an environment of teamwork, challenge, and success. We offer excellent and comprehensive benefits because we care about the quality and balance of our employees’ lives.
Open Positions- Test Technician
Under minimum supervision, perform test and inspect electronic components, surface mount and through hole assemblies and subassemblies using a variety of test equipment and procedures.
Summary of essential job functions
- Identify component values and orientation using documentation and or samples
- Perform, repair, rework and trouble shoot to board level
- Assist others in analysis of problems and identification of solutions
Other duties and responsibilities
- Through-hole and SMD touch up capability
- Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures. Report all unsafe activities to supervisor and/or Human Resources
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Familiar with IPC 610 standards or greater
- High School Diploma or equivalent GED
- 3 years’ experience in electronics manufacturing
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.