At Prime, we are always interested in engaging with motivated individuals who would prosper in an environment of teamwork, challenge, and success. We offer excellent and comprehensive benefits because we care about the quality and balance of our employees’ lives.
Open Position - RMA Technician
Under minimum supervision, perform test, inspection and repairs to electronic components, surface mount and through hole, assemblies and subassemblies, using a variety of test equipment and procedures.
Summary of essential job functions
• Perform troubleshoot, repair and rework at component level on electronic assemblies
• Perform testing and programming per provided instructions
• Perform inspection, identify component values and orientation using documentation
• Assist others in analysis of problems and identification of solutions
Minimum experience requirements
• Familiar with IPC 610 standards or greater
• High School Diploma or equivalent GED
• At least 5 years of experience in electronics manufacturing (last 5 years of employment)
• At least 3 years of experience in troubleshooting and repair electronics assemblies at component level
• Must be able to read and understand both analog and digital circuits schematics
• Must be knowledgeable using basic troubleshoot equipment (i.e. digital multimeters, oscilloscopes, frequency meter, signal generator)
• Must have good knowledge on using windows based PC’s and windows applications (Linux and Unix is a plus)
• Must be able to rework (solder/desolder) electronic SMD components (including fine pitch and leadless components)
• Must be able to recognize, identify and read values on electronics components
• Must be able to read and understand printed instructions, diagrams and bills of materials
• Must have good knowledge on programming various electronic devices (i.e. all types of memories, processors)
• Be able to perform light physical activity performing non-strenuous daily activities of a productive/technical nature
• Manual dexterity sufficient to reach/handle items, works with the fingers, and perceive attributes of objects and materials
It is imperative for applicants to meet all the minimum requirements listed on the job description. Resume must be submitted together with an answered knowledge questionnaire form and sent to email@example.com.