At Prime, we are always interested in engaging with motivated individuals who would prosper in an environment of teamwork, challenge, and success. We offer excellent and comprehensive benefits because we care about the quality and balance of our employees’ lives.
Open Positions- 3rd shift SMT Lead Operator
If you have proven success in procurement in the PCB manufacturing industry and want to be integral to growing Prime Technological Services to the next level please reply with your resume with salary requirements.
Under minimal supervision, coordinate daily production schedules for SMT machines; assign SMT operators to line each day; coordinate set-up of SMT lines. Program SMT pick and place machines and stencil machines; program oven profiles as needed. Determines and corrects minor machine malfunctions and performs routine machine maintenance.
Summary of essential job functions:
- Understand and execute circuit-cam and work instructions
- Familiar with SMT components, SMT packaging and component polarity.
- Familiar with SMT equipment operation and 1st line machine maintenance
- Knowledgeable of IPC SMT solderability requirements
Training / Experience required:
- High School Diploma or equivalent GED
- 4 years or more experience in electronics manufacturing environment
Prior SMT experience or demonstrated learning
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.